Friday, March 30, 2012

"What's the Least I Can Believe & Still Be a Christian"- A Respose


I saw a blog post by Ken Ham yesterday, in a response to this book above. The title really bothers me. And it's written by a Methodist pastor from Tennessee! Scary.

Are we truly CALLED to believe the LEAST bit possible? To me, that's like asking the question, "How close can I get to the fire & not be burned?" (Proverbs 6:27) Or "How far is too far?" or "What's the LEAST I can believe & still get into Heaven?" (the real thing at stake here- a relationship with Christ is not even a question!)

WE'RE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS. How about asking "What ELSE can I POSSIBLY do to deepen my relationship with the Father?" instead? Or "How may I please Him MORE today?"
 
COME ON, PEOPLE! *Wake up!!!!*

“All things are permissible,” you say- but not everything is beneficial." - 1 Corinthians 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment