Monday, July 2, 2012

Fully Surrendering Our Dreams to God


A friend of a friend died tragically back in May. His name was Josh Eddy. He was 19 years. He was hiking with some friends & family. He was on the edge of a riverbank, turned to snap a photo & fell to his death... It was a huge shock & very sad. He was a STRONG Christian.


[You can read more of my tribute to Josh here]

His testimony & story has impacted thousands of people around the world. It's been AMAZING to see the legacy that he's leaving... He will not be forgotten.

Anyway, 12 days before he died, he posted a note on his blog about Surrendering our Precious Dreams to God. You can find that blog post here. I would encourage you to read that post and his other ones. They're very encouraging, thought-provoking & challenging.

Since then, a lot of my fellow bloggers have taken his challenge: Recognizing our NEED to daily, fully surrender our lives & dreams to God & then watch in amazement as He shapes, molds & turns them into far more than we could ever dream or imagine. To read more about this challenge, click this blog link. Also see this and this.

I have also taken this challenge. I don't know if I'll post the specifics on my blog or not, but I am committed to joining the cause. And I hope you will too. Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions about this...

Thanks for reading! Be blessed!

~ Kate
Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment