Monday, July 23, 2012

Blog-iversary!



(As I was out of town, I was unable to post yesterday)

Yesterday marked the one year blogiversary- for my meditation blog, that is! My photography blog's first "birthday" isn't until September 2!

I remember when my friends Dakota & Marjolaine encouraged me to start a blog. I had heard of facebook, myspace, twitter etc, but I asked myself, "What is a blog? What does that look like?" Now, 121 posts later, I now understand the feeling. :)

You can read my first post (with photos) here. And my first "real" post here. According to my taglines, my favorite words to use are God, faith, family, CHEF (Christian Home Educators Fellowship), Church, love & memories. :) Just a few of the things that I'm passionate about. =)


It has been a very... ahem... interesting.. journey this past year. A lot has happened. Lots of changes. Lots of comings & goings. New faces, new friendships. New freedom. New responsibility. Hard, painful. Fresh, fun. I think (?) my blog(s) portray this.

And God has remained faithful through it all. I continue to "walk by faith." I view life through a camera lens & process it through a writer's pen.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. :) God's richest blessings to you, as we continue to walk by faith, in eager anticipation for our Final Resting Place in Heaven...

----------------------

New Series Update:
I currently have a lot of ideas stewing on the back burner. But the time is not yet right for sharing. Every day this week, I have opened a new, blank post, with ideas spewing over, just waiting for the pen to hit the paper... But I feel like God is saying "Wait. It is not yet the proper time." And so I wait for His Guidance & direction concerning the upcoming series (yet unnamed). In the meantime, I am researching & reading voraciously! Stay posted for new posts coming soon (the Lord willing!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment