Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Posts Coming Soon!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't been purposefully neglecting my blogs. We've just been very busy recently, with work, graduations, parties, the CHEF Conference & Scottish & most recently, a whirlwind trip to Yellowstone (just returned this afternoon)!!!



I have some ten or more upcoming blog topics rolling around in my brain & on my journal notepad... Possible topics include more modesty topics, doing all for the glory of God, actively waiting on the Lord, Beauty, the Titanic versus the Costa Concordia, the importance of a mission statement, the topic of accountability/ mentorship/ discipleship, having an intentional strategic missional mindset etc.

I hope to be able to formulate some coherent thoughts this coming week!

Check back soon! Be blessed...

~ Kate
Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. Did you love the conference? Did you get pics??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, WE DID!!! It was SO good this year! I cannot believe that it is already over, that it went SO quickly & that we have to wait another whole YEAR for the next one!

    Who were your favorite speakers? What were your favorite talks? And what specific points stuck out to you from those talks? How did you like Douglas Bond's talks??? :) Sorry for all the questions!

    YES, I did take a LOT of photos- several hundred of the Conference itself & a couple hundred at the Ball as well.

    I am still uploading, organizing & editing those. Posts to come soon, the Lord willing!

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete